The California Police Athletic Federation (CPAF) is the parent organization of three multi-sport programs designed for peace officers and firefighters.
The World Police & Fire Games (WPFG) are open to active and retired law enforcement and fire service personnel throughout the world.
The United States Police and fire Championships (USPFC) are open to active or retired law enforcement and fire service personnel from an eligible agency within the USA.
The World Police & Fire Winter Games are open to active and retired law enforcement and fire service personnel throughout the world competing in winter events.
California Police Athletic Federation
- Larry Collins, President
- Steven Stigall, Vice-President
- Edmund Russell, Treasurer
- David Miklos, Secretary
- Chuck Foote, Director
- Tony Adler, Director
- Jonna Wiltshire, Director
- Bryan Treul, Sports Manager email@example.com
- Ben Orgovan-Lee, Special Projects Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Blocker, Sports Delivery Manager email@example.com
- Patty Zwolinski, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geoff Wilson, Associate Director email@example.com
- William “buck Best, Associate Director william.Best@fairfaxcounty.gov
- Debbie Higgins, Associate Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Ryan, Associate Director email@example.com