The California Police Athletic Federation (CPAF) is the parent organization of two multi-sport programs designed for peace officers and firefighters.
The World Police & Fire Games (WPFG) are open to active and retired law enforcement and fire service personnel throughout the world.
The United States Police and fire Championships (USPFC) are open to active or retired law enforcement and fire service personnel from an eligible agency within the USA.
California Police Athletic Federation
Tele: (858) 571-9919
Fax: (858) 571-1641
- Larry Collins, President
- Steven Stigall, Vice-President
- Edmund Russell, Treasurer
- David Miklos, Secretary
- Chuck Foote, Director
- Tony Adler, Director
- Jonna Wiltshire, Director
- Bryan Treul, Associate Director
- Justin Eklund, Associate Director
- Ken Darnell, Associate Director
- Roman Granados, Games Manager
- Ben Orgovan-Lee, Special Projects Manager
- Steven Blocker, Sports Delivery Manager
- Patty Zwolinski, Community Resource Manager
- Najuma Wilkinson, Social Media, Marketing/Admin Assistant
- Steven Tricarico, VP Corporate Development (703) 819-7988
- Chelsea Wilson, (949) 690-8458
- Jaime Colin, (562) 296-7723